All I need to be entertained are cats within ear-scratching distance and a good book . . .OK, maybe that's not ALL I need, but it's a good start.

I love to read. And I love to get recommendations for books to read.

I started Cats and a Book to share the books I read with others. Some I love, some I don't, but you may love the ones I don't, so you're welcome to post your own comments and suggestions.

To make it easier to purchase books you may read about on the blog, I've linked to Amazon.com through The Cats and a Book Bookstore, which is located on the bottom of this page. Your purchases are fulfilled and handled through Amazon. To assure your privacy, Cats and a Book doesn't handle any of your payment or contact information.

Happy reading!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Referring to her friendship with Lisette, Octavia says, “ . . . the romance of letting an old friend fade out of your life is a luxury of the past . . .we’re closer now as online ‘friends,’ than we ever were as friends in the flesh . . .” What has your experience been with “being found” by old friends? Does it serve to renew good friendships, bring closure, or do you long for anonymity again?

No comments:

Post a Comment